Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Pursuit Specialist - Audit/Attest Services
Do you take pride in seeing a project from start to finish,
integrating a diverse set of skills along the way? Are you a
self-starter, but also enjoy working with dynamic teams? If so,
we're looking for talent like you to join our Pursuit Management
Work you'll do
- Our team is looking for professionals with solid capabilities
in critical thinking, writing, content layout, and project
management to own pursuit-related projects as an individual
contributor or team member.
- Position includes interfacing with senior pursuit team members
in support role on complex pursuits and/or independently owning
client-facing deliverables from content creation through design and
- Examples include meeting materials, proposals, and
- Projects may be developed from scratch or customized based on
past or established materials.
- Depending on the project, the professional in this role would
work as an individual contributor, co-contributor, or part of a
- The successful professional will have the ability to get up to
speed quickly on Deloitte's business and offerings, the client's
needs, and any unique project requirements.
- Candidate would be expected to maintain a content repository,
improve existing proposal content and graphics, and create content
where there are needs and gaps for wider use across the
- Must be proficient in research.
- Attention to detail is critical in this role.
- The role will also require a self-starter who has an interest
in recognizing opportunities for streamlining existing processes
and driving efficiencies, and an ability to put in place methods to
achieve these ends.
- The successful professional must work well under pressure and
tight timelines and demonstrate adaptability to different working
styles and expectations of internal clients and team members.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, humanities, or
disciplines related to the above work description.
- Strong communicator, writer, editor, and project manager with a
keen eye for detail.
- Fluency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and related programs.
Familiarity with Adobe products such as InDesign and InCopy a
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or
Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable
estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation
range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada
and takes into account the wide range of factors that are
considered in making compensation decisions including but not
limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and
certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The
disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable
geographic differential associated with the location at which the
position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an
individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their
role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current
range is $X to $Y.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Ann Arbor , Pursuit Specialist-Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!