Company: Hearst Communications
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Why Hearst AutosHearst Magazines is one of the largest
publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Road &
Track, Car and Driver, Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good
Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR and Popular Mechanics. We reach more
than 150 million people every month in the United States alone. But
we're more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across
all mediums and channels - print, digital, video and social - with
sophisticated content creation, distribution and data capabilities.
We create, package and sell products with cutting-edge technology
and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing publishing
for the 21st century.Hearst Autos is a division of Hearst Magazines
and brings together engaging content, unrivaled data and insights,
innovative consumer products and comprehensive marketing solutions
to serve automotive manufacturers, dealers, enthusiasts and buyers.
By combining the entire portfolio of Hearst brands, including Car
and Driver, Road & Track and Autoweek, with the extended reach of
In-Market partners, Hearst Autos reaches 163 million people every
month as the nation's most influential automotive media company.As
a division of Hearst Magazines, we offer the best of both worlds: a
nimble, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment coupled with the
stability, career development opportunities and perks of an
established company. This role is based in Ann Arbor, MI.Your
impactCar and Driver is seeking a creative, experienced, and
story-driven professional to serve in the role of
Producer/Editor.The Producer/Editor will play an integral role in
the development of video for YouTube and all social media platforms
while working within the schedule and budget constraints of
projects. This role's primary function will be shooting and editing
compelling videos that elevate each story our brand tells.Car and
Driver is looking for a team member that is comfortable working
under pressure, eager to contribute ideas, and receptive to
constructive feedback. If you have a passion for automotive, a gift
for storytelling, and a good eye for motion graphics, we look
forward to hearing from you.We are seeking someone local to the
area who would be available to work from the office, or to come
into the office as needed for team meetings and working with our
creative team.What you'll do* Craft audio and visuals to tell an
impactful story with narrative structure and feel that meets the
project's creative and impact goals.
* Execute edits within project scope.
* Responsive to feedback and approaches implementing feedback with
a problem-solving mindset.
* Review all edits/exports to ensure they are of sound technical
quality, high creative caliber, address all feedback, and meet the
intended objectives of the piece.
* Experience with a wide range of social platforms including
Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.
* Collaborate with Directors and Editors effectively and
efficiently to deliver all projects on time and error free.
* Participate in project brainstorms, creative reviews, team
meetings and project debriefs.
* Stay up to date on hardware, software, and best practices.
Who you are* 2-4 years of experience
* Positive attitude oriented to problem solving
* Experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects
* Highly organized, with meticulous attention to detail
* A passion for storytelling via film/video
* Comfortable working in a fast paced and rapidly changing
* Driven self-starter with an exceptional work ethic
* Demonstrated commitment to learning and professional growth, and
desire to improve the organization
* Able to work independently and as part of a team in a
collaborative, humble, curious, and resourceful manner
* Sound design experience preferred
Keywords: Hearst Communications, Ann Arbor , Producer/Editor, Advertising , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!