Digital Marketing Specialist - Remote, Ann Arbor B
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionThe OpportunityWere on the lookout for a Digital
Marketing Specialist to support our digital efforts and contribute
to the growth and success of our customer lifecycle initiatives.
Were searching for someone with an eye for detail and an ability to
quickly learn new skills on the fly. Youll build email and landing
page templates, manage databases, create webhooks to support
unified digital experiences, and champion our pursuit of customer
engagement excellence.Based out of our Ann Arbor office, this key
role is a work-from-home position with the possibility of
occasional in-office requirements throughout the year.Who you are:
A learner and a builder. You enjoy trouble-shooting and problem
solving, always searching for new and better ways to deliver
positive outcomes. A self-starter. You like to understand the
expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially
to get it done. But, you still deep down long to be on the team.
Highly creative yet a systems-thinker. Always watching for
second-order implications. You can identify underlying business
needs and problems in order to help deliver scalable solutions. A
lover of documentation and repositories.What You Will Do
- Plan/Develop/Implement new and current email marketing
strategies and opportunities to encourage brand loyalty and elevate
the customer experience for retail and SaaS product lines.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security
of the email marketing database to ensure non-deliverable and
opt-out emails are suppressed from future email campaigns.
- Manage multiple simultaneous email campaigns from start to
finish, including planning, launching, evaluating, and reporting;
factor learnings to optimize next set of campaigns.
- Maps out buyers journey and builds lead nurturing campaign
- Build on current marketing strategies and capabilities and
propose new tactics.
- Identify new and innovative ways to segment our customers for
lead nurturing campaigns.
- Act as project manager to organize, manage and evaluate email
- Monitor, analyze and report results of email marketing
initiatives and make recommendations for improvement on a monthly,
quarterly, and annual basis.
- Maintain knowledge of developments, trends, and best practices
in email marketing to bring forth new ideas and opportunities.
- Understand and keep current on analytics, report trends and
testing results, which includes monitoring and reporting
performance of email marketing campaigns with clear KPIs and
adjusting strategy of underperforming campaigns.
- Share email best practices, recent email results with sales and
marketing teams on a monthly basis.
- Ensure successful and timely deployment of email messages.
- Build and update email templates as necessary.
- Develop and deliver monthly company newsletter and product
- Generate and implement A/B tests on subject lines, email
workflows, and more, and present learnings to stakeholders and
- 1+ years of email marketing experience with enterprise B2B
audience (experience marketing Enterprise SaaS products a
- Minimum of 1 years of email marketing setup and execution.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Communications,
Computer Science, or comparable education/experience.
- Experience in CRM email marketing, using marketing automation
tools (ClickDimensions a plus).
- Possess a high level of statistical skills in relation to the
collection, organization, analysis and interpretation of data.
- Strong automation software and CRM (Salesforce/Dynamics a plus)
experience with a solid background in supporting complex marketing
- Proven ability to drive customer growth, reduce churn or
increase retention rates.Bonus points:
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics - pay per click.
- Some experience developing templates in Marketo, Eloqua,
ClickDimensions, or other MAP or ESP platform.
- Some experience in multiple front-end web technologies
- Some experience with one or more back end/server-side
technologies including: SOAP/REST, SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Past hands-on experience with marketing automation migration as
part of M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions).
- Past hands-on experience scaling demand generation programs
including nurture and other outbound programs.
- The Job Description sets out the main areas of responsibility
and tasks to be completed. However, duties and responsibilities may
change according to business needs and personal development as
agreed with your Manager. Therefore, the description is neither an
exhaustive nor comprehensive description of the job.The Job
Description sets out the main areas of responsibility and tasks to
be completed. However, duties and responsibilities may change
according to business needs and personal development as agreed with
your Manager. Therefore, the description is neither an exhaustive
nor comprehensive description of the job.Techstreet is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Techstreet, we nurture an
inclusive environment, and we encourage, support and celebrate
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
national origin, age, gender identity & expression, sexual
orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, disability,
or protected veteran, military status, or any other basis protected
by law.Our Equal Employment Opportunity policy pertains to every
aspect of an individuals relationship with the organization,
including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation,
benefits, training and development, promotion, programs, and all
other terms and conditions of employment.In compliance with Federal
and state mandates, Techstreet requires all employees to be fully
vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine or be approved for
an exemption based on a legally required accommodation.Only those
candidates selected for further consideration will be
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
Keywords: Techstreet, Ann Arbor , Digital Marketing Specialist - Remote, Ann Arbor B, Advertising , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!