Global Marketing Communications Manager
Company: Tecumseh Products Company
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Company Overview:For over 80 years, Tecumseh Products Company
has been a leading global manufacturer of innovative cooling
solutions. It is our long history and strong brand image that
continue to build our future. To help us as we advance in the next
chapter of our history, we need people who are passionate and
enthusiastic, willing to work in a multi-cultural environment and
committed to supporting our company vision of delivering
highly-valued solutions to our customers by fostering a safe,
collaborative and customer-driven environment.
Values & Behaviors:At Tecumseh all employees are expected to
demonstrate behaviors that reflect our core values:
- Integrity - doing what is right, not what is convenient,
- Excellence - demonstrating our passion for success with an
- Passion - striving to constantly exceed expectations,
- Teamwork - actively collaborating and engaging with our
colleagues across the globe, and
- Respect - showing regard for people's feelings, ideas, and
Position Overview:The Global Marketing Communications Manager is a
newly created position and is responsible for developing and
implementing global programs of marketing communications to ensure
successful new product launches and enhance sales effectiveness of
existing products globally.
- Translate Tecumseh's global strategy to optimal communication
execution plans for local and application segments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing,
sales, engineering, applications to define go-to market
- Involve with New Product Development process to define
communication plans for global product introductions
- Analyze, suggest, plan, and execute all aspects of sales
- Share new Sales Tools internally and train sales and marketing
staff as necessary
- Develop promotion materials such as advertisement, email
marketing, webinar content, and video
- Lead and execute global publicity such as social media and PR
content development and publishing.
- Keep website and digital communication content up to date.
- Manages a portfolio of sales & marketing materials and develop
new items or update existing ones for target applications and
- Collaborates with Global Platform Directors and regional sales
& marketing teams to develop Market Introduction Plans, formulate
strategies, develop go-to-market plans.
Required Education, Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or
related field of study.
- 5 years of marketing or sales experience.
- Experience working in the HVAC/R or air conditioning industry
- Proven success in contributing to communication strategies,
preferably developing and implementing communication plans for
Keywords: Tecumseh Products Company, Ann Arbor , Global Marketing Communications Manager, Advertising , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!