CAD Designer III
Company: Tech Providers Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
CAD Designer IIILocation: Jackson, MIContract: 12 Months
contract with possibility of contract extension**Primarily remote,
but candidates should be within Michigan. There could be some
meetings quarterly and monthly field visits.**** Not seeking to
sponsor or compensate C2C at this time. Candidates must be a USC,
GCH, have a TN-Visa, or OPT/EAD in order to be
considered**Primarily responsible for gas distribution system
design. The CAD Designer III will design planned projects as
approved through the Customer & Service Infrastructure department.
-He/she will be expected to interact with engineers for the design
state of reliability, relocation, and capacity projects for gas
- Design gas distribution systems for customer relocation,
capacity projects, or reliability improvement projects
- Design in a CAD software, specifically Bentley OpenPlant or
- Track projects in spreadsheets and/or databases
- Create projects and/or orders and order materials in SAP
- Obtaining field notes outdoors, and at times, work in remote
areas on uneven terrain and/or in difficult-to-access locations- a
valid driver's license and reliable transportation are
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as an independent contributor with minimal
supervision at the assigned physical work location
- Experience with electric or gas utility
- Experience with MicroStation.
- Other valuable experiences: AutoCAD, Creo, Catia, SolidWorks,
- Experience working with SAPEducation2-year Associate Degree in
the requisite scientific or technical field (48 scientific or
technical credit hours as measured on a semester basis); the 48
scientific or technical credit hours can be obtained through
colleges, technical institutes, licensed apprenticeship programs,
trade schools, military programs, etc.
Keywords: Tech Providers Inc., Ann Arbor , CAD Designer III, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!