Project Engineer II
Company: Oxford Companies
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: June 24, 2022
What does a career at Yellowstone (Oxford) mean?A career at
Yellowstone means becoming a part of a diverse group of remarkable
professionals that work hard and play hard. We hire the best, train
like crazy, and take care of our people like family. Our work style
is collaborative, open, and welcoming of new ideas.What We
OfferYellowstone offers a competitive base salary and generous
bonus structure. Full-time employees are eligible for our
comprehensive health care coverage, including dental and vision as
well as life and long term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with
employer match, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and on-site
gym access.Ready to make a change and join a dynamic team of
dedicated and experienced professionals?Job SummaryThe Project
Engineer II is responsible for providing administrative and
organizational support for the Construction Manager and
construction activities for Yellowstone, which includes, but is not
limited to: correspondence, various administrative tasks, tracking
project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines, as well as
provides regular and timely reports.Job DutiesCore duties and
responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing construction project
files, building plans and systems
- Create and distribute correspondence relevant to the team
and/or project, including meeting minutes and punch lists.
- Ensure all vendors have proper bidding documents.
- Coordinate vendor bidding and contracts.
- Apply for permits as requested/required.
- Prepare & distribute pre-construction checklist.
- Coordinate kick-off and progress meetings with clients and key
- Coordinate punch-lists for all vendors.
- Attend tenant selection meetings and collect information from
tenant selection meeting.
- Request work orders for construction labor & cleanups.
- Create RFI's and maintain log for project.
- Manage the submittal process and coordinate with Design.
- Set up next step meetings with new tenant.
- Assist Construction Manager in developing schedules,
coordinating/contacting vendors, and expanding vendor
- Assist Project Manager in development of Project Manuals, as
- Assist Project Manager in soliciting for, procuring and
- Prepare and analyze budget commitments (sub-contractor &
self-performed labor) weekly and determine budget trend.
- Assist Project Manager with change management, write change
orders and interact with AP as needed.
- Support Construction Manager in various tasks, including:
- Perform site visits with design team for space fit
- Facilitate and coordinate project meeting
- Reviewing vendor billing invoices for accuracy
- Awarding contacts
- Material coordination and procurement
- Monitoring job progress
- Aid in monitoring safety of vendors and in-house workers.Job
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (preferred) plus 3-7 years
of experience working in construction administration or related
field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to proficiently use various Microsoft Office
applications. Experience with & Plangrid and Smartsheet a
- Successfully works in fast paced environment, ability to
multitask is essential.
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance coverage;
Ability to provide own transportation.
- Perform all job duties with a positive attitude.COVID-19
Vaccination Required.Employment Type: Full TimeYears Experience: 3
- 5 yearsBonus/Commission: No
Keywords: Oxford Companies, Ann Arbor , Project Engineer II, Engineering , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!