Company: Stanley Consultants
Posted on: June 25, 2022
How would you like the chance to demonstrate your
problem-solving skills on challenging projects around the globe?
Putting renewable energy to work to power the homes of your family
and friends. Stanley Consultants needs problem solvers like you to
help improve people lives as we have been doing since 1913. We are
proud to be an employee owned company. At Stanley Consultants, we
are inspiring powerful minds, creating bold solutions, and we would
like you to be part of this team!
Stanley Consultants is seeking a Transmission Engineer.
- Developing EHV transmission line design parameters.
- Proficiency with PLS-CADD, PLS-POLE and SAG10.
- Providing technical design and project review.
- Developing transmission standards and specifications.
- Preparing transmission studies and reports.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Micro-station.
- Solid communication and coordination skills with graphics and
- Support business development.
- Oversee financial performance including budget control of
- Must be able to work legally in the United States for any
length of time without sponsorship.
Skillset / Experience
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering.
- Must have PE (Professional Engineer) license.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the electric utility or
consulting industry, electrical transmission design experience on
power delivery projects.
- Minimum of 2 years of PLS CADD experience.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication
skills. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans,
A Great Place to Work: Become a Member
Once you are hired at Stanley Consultants, you become a member of
our member-owned company. Our Core Values speak to the
capabilities, initiative, integrity, creativity, and commitment
that make you, as a member, our most important asset. As a member,
you have the opportunity to chart your own career path and play a
role in shaping our mutual future. By giving us your best, we will
reward you with a culture that allows you to think more creatively,
dream bigger dreams in a bold, balanced way that align most closely
with interests of the clients and communities that we serve.
CLICK HERE: BENEFITS AND REWARDS
Keywords: Stanley Consultants, Ann Arbor , Transmission Engineer, Engineering , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!