Company: BHI Energy
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Job SummaryPlanning, design, construction, and maintenance of
Natural Gas compression stations, as well as facilities and
ancillary support process for all utility operations. Duties, and
who this individual reports to, will fluctuate between projects.
Individual possesses the skills to lead, problem solve, and work
well in a team environment. Individual should exemplify safe work
practices and follow the company's compliance standards. Duties and
- Lead and/or assist with engineering projects to include design,
plans, inspections, system planning, specifications, reports,
environmental impacts, permits, contracts, schedules, estimates,
data collection, construction observation, and field
- Provide engineering services with accuracy, integrating all
applicable governmental and company laws, standards and procedures
on time and under budget.Qualification / Education / Experience
- At least 5 years of EI&C engineering experience (Electrical
or I&C is acceptable)
- Knowledgeable of the design, construction, or operation of
Industrial facilities and/or gas compressor stations.
- Experience in procurement of engineered material, equipment,
and professional services.
- Experience in coordinating and developing contract documents,
specifically engineering drawings and technical specifications, for
both consulting and construction services.
- Bachelor of science in electrical engineering degree from an
ABET accredited program as set forth in the Engineers Council for
Keywords: BHI Energy, Ann Arbor , Project Engineer, Engineering , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!