Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: August 2, 2022
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Automation
Engineer that is remote to start- Must be Located in and around the
Ohio area. Some travel may be required later.
As an Automation Engineer, you will participate in all aspects of
the software development life-cycle which includes estimating,
documentation, testing of applications developed for our clients,
taking direction from solution architects and leads on development.
Ability and experience in manual and automation testing
- Participates in all testing activities for the product team,
including test strategy/planning/execution, load/stress testing,
functional/regression, both automated and manual
- Develop test plan and test procedures with clear understanding
of the requirements to ensure the high quality of products
- Creates and/or maintains the automation test framework
- Collaborates with solution architects and development Engineers
on common practices and libraries
- Collaborates with product owner and engineers to define
detailed test scenarios
- Creates functional and integration test scripts, both automated
- Ensures real-time automation of tests, collaborates with
- 5+ years of experience in with focus on test plan creation,
quality assurance testing, and testing automation.
- Experience with multiple testing strategies including: high
availability, disaster recovery, rogue testing, happy path,
negative testing, performance testing, and functional testing
- Must have Solid experience with automation frameworks/tool
- Experience with web services and APIs testing using API testing
frameworks (e.g. Rest Assured, JMeter, SOAP- UI, Postman)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
tools (e.g. git/github, Jenkins, bamboo, gradle/maven,
- Basic knowledge on Linux/ Unix commands.
- Good knowledge and experience with databases (relational and/or
- Experience with Agile task management tools (e.g. JIRA, Rally,
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels
(verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong consulting and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using
- Experience with Rest Assured testing framework, Cucumber a
- Passionate about pushing the envelope on current technologies
and motivating others to adopt new development and testing
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering
or comparable major
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, data &
analytics, management consulting and creative capabilities,
Perficient delivers vision, execution and value with outstanding
data & analytics, digital experience, business optimization and
industry solutions; Perficient's Health Sciences industry practice
is the largest industry focus area within Perficient.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Ann Arbor , Automation Engineer, Engineering , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!