Chassis Dyno Test Technician
Company: Segula Technologies
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Job DescriptionCompany Description
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any
employer.MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer
acceptance date.SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Chassis Dyno Test
Technician to join our growing team in Ann Arbor, MI.We offer a
competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for
career growth!With a global presence in 28 countries with 140
offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with
its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000
employees.SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services
company with a proven ability to boost innovation and
competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including
Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval,
Pharmaceutical, and Oil and GasJob Description
- Set up and remove test vehicles from Chassis Dynamometer.
- Set up emissions analyzer and vehicle trace for testing.
- Process particulate filters for analysis. (if test cell is
- Conduct Road load derivations and validate results.
- Drive vehicle on dyno using approved test traces.
- Ensure safety of testing and personal in test cell.
- Maintain test cell conditions and organization.
- Complete daily and monthly cell utilization tracking.
- Must be able to work in environmental test chambers with
Temperature ranges from -40C to 50C.Qualifications
- Vehicle certification testing Required and is a MUST
- Experience using chassis dynamometers and test analyzers
(Horiba, AVL, MAHA, etc...no engine).
- 2 years of automotive technician experience.
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word, and
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Segula Technologies, Ann Arbor , Chassis Dyno Test Technician, Engineering , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!