Survey CAD Technician
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 26, 2023
About us?Join an award-winning professional civil engineering
firm with a reputation for providing exceptional services. We are
trusted by clients to meet their needs in an innovative way.
Markets; Land development, Surveying, Institutional, Wireless
Communications, Municipal, and Transportation. What you will do!You
will be supporting the Survey Department; this person will be
assigned tasks with the project team and is expected to use their
training and experience to work with the team to resolve the
surveying problems and tasks they are assigned.
- perform a variety of surveying tasks, property descriptions,
construction staking, TOPOS,
- boundaries, etc., under close supervision.
- utilize AutoCAD,
- Civil 3D, and other Surveying Software.
- assist in field
- surveying and construction observation, as necessary.
- research literature catalogs.What you should have!
- AutoCAD 2D, survey tech, civil design, land development,
drafting, civil 3D.
- Experience working in a Survey Dept, either as survey CAD tech
or surveyor or field survey tech (minimal of one year
- Ability to travel to projects in field when needed (minimal
- Bachelors in civil engineering, and/or other technical
- 3 plus years of experience in surveying (office-based CAD Tech
or field survey role)
- 1 plus years of Civil 3D experience
- Experience with different types of Survey EquipmentAbout
Actalent: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Ann Arbor , Survey CAD Technician, Engineering , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!