Powertrain Engine Calibration Engineer
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: January 28, 2023
- Perform calibration verification tasks and provide summarized
testing results utilizing Powertrain development tools set, Excel
and or Mat lab scripts.
- On-road data collection in support of required development data
- Conduct verification testing to ensure diagnostic calibration
and software meet functional objectives this may be a combination
of vehicle and HIL testing and is comprised of inducing and
removing faults to ensure MIL illumination / MIL clearing is
compliant and operates as expected
- Procurement and evaluation of limit parts from hardware design
organizations for robustness testing.
- Perform transmission adaptation learning, transmission fault
- Update development fleet of vehicles through various
pre-production hardware and software upgrades.
- Utilize CDA tool and associated tools to complete vehicle scan
reports of all modules.
- Coordinate vehicles through emission rolls testing including
flashing engine and transmission controllers.
- Coordinate vehicle build-up and tear-down work orders.
- Coordinate instrumentation allocations. Support vehicle product
launch at assembly plant as engine system representative
- Support vehicle field issues on as needed basis to collect data
on customer vehicles to determine problem resolution.
- Understanding of engine and transmission fundamentals.
- BSME, BSMET,BSEE, BSEET, BS CS, BS CST or equivalent from an
ABET Accredited University.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and
PowerPoint Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 months of experience in Powertrain Systems Calibration
Development, OBD calibration or transmission calibration.
- 6-months ETAS INCA Tool Experience or equivalent data
- 1 yr. experience with MATLAB / SIMULINK in controls
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Ann Arbor , Powertrain Engine Calibration Engineer, Engineering , Chelsea, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!