Produce Department Manager Needed!! Plum Market Ann Arbor
Company: Plum Market
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: September 13, 2020
Plum Market is an emerging leader in the food and beverage
industry. We are committed to offering the very best selections of
All Natural, Organic, Local, and Specialty items. Our Team Members
are passionate about delivering the highest quality food, beverage,
and essentials to our Guests, helping them achieve a better
lifestyle. We make our Team Members and our Guests our top priority
by delivering the best possible experience. Our Plum Market Stores
are a reflection of the very communities we serve. From our Team
Members to our Guests, local vendors and product selection, we are
proud of the inclusive culture in which we thrive, and strive to
promote at Plum Market. If you share our enthusiasm, please apply
to see how you may fit in.Benefits of working at Plum Market:
Full-time & Part-time positions available. We can offer a variety
of shifts to work with your schedule. You can learn about great
food and grow your passion at the same time. We provide training
resources and support. Paid time and a half for working any of
these five federally recognized holidays: New Year's Day, Labor
Day, Fourth of July, Memorial Day and Thanksgiving. Promotional
opportunities. We are a growing company and you can grow with us!
Variety of medical, dental, and vision benefits to cover you and/or
your family. 401K. 20% off Team Member Discount. 50% off Team
Member Lunch Discount. Plum Market offers a desirable and rewarding
place to work. Employment is contingent on a successful background
check. Job Description: The Produce Team Leader is responsible for
the exceptional execution of Guest service by the entire produce
department. They are responsible for managing department inventory,
margin, labor budgets, pricing integrity, and merchandising
standards. They will ensure all Produce Team Members receive proper
training and supervision. The Team Leader will ensure the highest
level of execution in regards to ordering, receiving, unloading,
storage, rotation, merchandising and building of displays.
- Ability to model and provide exceptional guest service.
- Ability to lead by example and set clear expectations.
- Must have vast produce product knowledge.
- Able to oversee and train all proper rotation techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and E-mail.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends
- Stand and walk for up to 4 hours without a break.
- Ability to bend and stoop to grasp objects, climb ladders, lift
loads, up to 50 lbs. unassisted, push and pull carts weighing up to
100 lbs. unassisted. Responsibilities:
- Model and provide exceptional Guest service.
- Will train, mentor and coach Team Members to succeed.
- Must achieve maintain budgeted comps and margins.
- Effectively resolve guest issues.
- Inventory and order for the department. Oversee the sub
departments buyers purchase journals.
- Must meet all deadlines in terms of invoices, purchase
journals, scheduling etc.
- Must track TM time and attendance.
- Write an effective weekly labor schedule and adhere to the
- Prepare and administer discussion notes and written notices of
- Effectively communicate with Guests, Team Members and Store
- Ensure Team Member compliance of all relevant Plum Market
policies and standards.
Keywords: Plum Market, Ann Arbor , Produce Department Manager Needed!! Plum Market Ann Arbor, Executive , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!