Cut Fruit Manager - Plum Market Ann Arbor Plymouth Rd
Company: Plum Market
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Plum Market is an emerging leader in the food and beverage
industry. We are committed to offering the very best selections of
All Natural, Organic, Local, and Specialty items. Our Team Members
are passionate about delivering the highest quality food, beverage,
and essentials to our Guests, helping them achieve a better
lifestyle. We make our Team Members and our Guests our top priority
by delivering the best possible experience. Our Plum Market Stores
are a reflection of the very communities we serve. From our Team
Members to our Guests, local vendors and product selection, we are
proud of the inclusive culture in which we thrive, and strive to
promote at Plum Market. If you share our enthusiasm, please apply
to see how you may fit in.Benefits of working at Plum Market:
Full-time & Part-time positions available. We can offer a variety
of shifts to work with your schedule. You can learn about great
food and grow your passion at the same time. We provide training
resources and support. Paid time and a half for working any of
these five federally recognized holidays: New Year's Day, Labor
Day, Fourth of July, Memorial Day and Thanksgiving. Promotional
opportunities. We are a growing company and you can grow with us!
Variety of medical, dental, and vision benefits to cover you and/or
your family. 401K. 20% off Team Member Discount. 50% off Team
Member Lunch Discount. Plum Market offers a desirable and rewarding
place to work. Employment is contingent on a successful background
check The Team Leader for Prepared Produce (cut fruit & veggies and
fresh juice) is responsible to model, provide and teach exceptional
Guest Service. They report directly to the Produce Team Leader and
are responsible for holding their Team Members responsible to
achieve the highest level of daily execution and maintenance of all
cut fruit, packaged produce and juiced products. They will ensure
Team Members receive proper training and supervision regarding
product knowledge, proper rotation, department SOPS and
merchandising standards. They must use a cut glove, follow proper
cutting techniques and adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Ability to model, provide and teach exceptional Guest
- Ability to lead and set clear expectations.
- Must have a minimum of two years produce experience.
- Must have solid knife skills.
- Able to ensure service, food safety and sanitation
- Able to ensure all equipment is kept clean and in excellent
- Knowledgeable and able to teach proper rotation principals
- Must be self-motivated and task orientated.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends
- Ability to bend and stoop to grasp objects, climb ladders, lift
loads up to 50 lbs. unassisted, push and pull carts weighing up to
100 lbs. unassisted.
- Ability to stand for up to 4 hours without a break.
- Model, provide and teach exceptional guest service.
- Interview potential Team Members.
- Train departmental expectations.
- Write an effective labor schedule and adhere to the
- Analyze cut fruit, packaged produce and, juiced product sales
and spoilage and be able to adjust and assign par sheets
- Ensure all dated items are in code daily.
- Train all Team Members on departmental SOPs.
- Follow and Train Sanitation guide lines per plum market SOP and
2009 FDA Food Code.
- Effectively communicate with Guests, Team Members and Store
- Manage the daily execution and maintenance of cut fruit,
packaged produce and juiced products.
- Ensure Team Members wear a cut glove.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station and all compliance
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant Plum Market policies and
Keywords: Plum Market, Ann Arbor , Cut Fruit Manager - Plum Market Ann Arbor Plymouth Rd, Executive , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!