General Manager (32459)
Company: FirstGroup plc.
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: April 5, 2021
NOTE: The following position is for proposed new / future
business within First Transit. Only candidates meeting the work
experience requirements will be considered. Join the First Transit
team as a General Manager in Ann Arbor, Michigan! The manager will
initiate, develop, and maintain a successful contract relationship
at a paratransit operation. First Transit General Managers are
committed to safety, customer service and have hands experience in
all areas of the transportation business. First Transit is proud to
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong
presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefit package, paid holidays & vacation,
medical & dental, 401 (k) savings plan
- A great work environment
- Handling all contractual services to include administrative
functions, operations, information systems, parts purchasing, and
- Ensuring compliance of all company procedures and policies
- Ensuring services are provided within budget and action plans
developed and implemented to improve operational efficiencies.
- Maintaining company and contractual assets (vehicles,
facilities, inventories, tools, and equipment).
- Ensuring compliance of local, state, and federal laws and
regulation (EPA, OSHA, DOT, ADA, and EEOC).
- Analyzing, preparing, and developing budgets and
- Assessing resource needs, problems, trends and plans
- Developing action plans to ensure customer retention.
- Assuring a safe working environment.
- Providing and promotes effective communications with
- Providing leadership and guidance to develop location and
company bench strength.
- Establishing training goals and requirements for all
- Satisfying client, corporate, and contractual reporting
requirements and needs.
- Assisting in technical sales support and develops sales
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree
- Valid driver's license--
- 3 - 5 year of management experience in a paratransit
- Proven record of handling multiple responsibilities
- Proven record of increasing On-time Performance First Transit
is a leading provider of transportation contract and management
services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First
Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals
through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services
and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada,
and Puerto Rico. With a dedication to safety and outstanding
customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other
providers in the industry. Become a part of our team - Apply today!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: FirstGroup plc., Ann Arbor , General Manager (32459), Executive , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!