Assistant Store Manager - Plum Market Ann Arbor Plymouth Rd.
Company: Plum Market
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Plum Market - 3601 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor Mi 48105Full Time
Salaried position starting at $52,000 per year.Plum Market is an
emerging leader in the Grocery Retail industry. We are committed to
stocking the very best selections of All Natural, Organic, Local,
and Specialty Grocery items.Our Team Members are passionate about
delivering the highest quality food, beverage, and grocery
essentials to our Customers, helping them achieve a better
lifestyle. We make our Team Members and our Customers our top
priority by delivering the best possible Customer retail
experience.Our Plum Market Grocery Stores are a reflection of the
very communities we serve. From our Team Members to our Customers,
local vendors and product selection, we are proud of the inclusive
culture in which we thrive, and strive to promote at Plum Market.
If you share our enthusiasm, please apply to see how you may fit
in.Benefits of working at Plum Market:Full time salaried
position.We can offer a variety of retail shifts to work with your
schedule.You can learn about great food and grow your passion at
the same time.We provide training resources and support.Promotional
opportunities. We are a growing company and you can grow with
us!Variety of medical, dental, and vision benefits to cover you
and/or your family.401k with company match after a 6 month waiting
period.20% off Team Member Discount.50% off Team Member Lunch
Discount.Plum Market offers a desirable and rewarding place to
work.Employment is contingent on a successful background check.We
are now hiring for an Assistant Store Manager.Description:The
Assistant Store Manager is responsible for actively supporting the
Store General Manager in all areas of the store's operation
including its financial results. They must emphasize and role model
Plum Market's Customer Service standards. They must observe and
enforce quality in execution in each department, adherence to Plum
Market policies and monitor all compliance
- Ability to model and provide exceptional Customer Service.
- Knowledgeable and Passionate about Natural, Organic, and
- Minimum one year good standing in a Leadership position.
- Must have the ability to lead a Team in Customer Service,
execution and compliance.
- Must be able to manage payroll and margin.
- Must be self-motivated and quality driven.
- Ability to lead by example and set clear expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends
- Stand and walk for up to 4 hours without a break.
- Ability to bend and stoop to grasp objects, climb ladders, lift
loads, up to 50 lbs. unassisted, push and pull carts weighing up to
100 lbs. unassisted.Responsibilities:
- Model and provide exceptional Customer Service.
- Will train, mentor and coach Team Members to succeed.
- Must achieve and maintain budgeted comps and margins.
- Effectively resolve Customer and Team Member issues.
- Meet or exceed the Store's Payroll budget.
- Approve all Departmental labor schedules for proper coverage
and adherence to labor budgets.
- Coach and mentor Team Leaders to prepare and administer
discussion notes and written notices of discipline.
- Coach and mentor Team Leaders to write and administer
- Effectively communicate with Customers, Team Members and
- Ensure Team Member compliance of all relevant Plum Market
policies and standard operating procedures.PI154092755
Keywords: Plum Market, Ann Arbor , Assistant Store Manager - Plum Market Ann Arbor Plymouth Rd., Executive , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!