Accounting Manager AP/AR
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Our client in Ann Arbor, MI needs to hire an ACCOUNTNG MANAGER
(AP/AR) to provide support.
ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING !
JOB TYPE: Full Time. Direct Hire position with benefits package. In
office position.PAY: $90,000 to $110,000 annual Depending on
SCOPE: Provide directions and supervision for the Accounting team.
Develop, monitor and report on KPIs for Accounts Payable/Receivable
DUTIES: Develop internal controls that will improve the Accounts
Receivable and Payable processes.
- Develop, monitor, and report to finance management on KPIs in
the AR and AP areas
- Continuously review processes to identify areas for improvement
and enhanced efficiency
- Assist with system enhancements and implementations
- Assist with other ad hoc requests from Tax, Auditors, Finance,
etc.Support e-Procurement software system, Time & Expense
Processing, and Virtual Cards.
- Monitor and report on Success Metrics and Compliance to Finance
- Promotes cross functional communications between procuring
activities and Finance, acting as the liaison and improving
visibility in end-to-end processes
- Support quarterly release review and communication
- Oversee supplier onboarding, catalog management and supplier
- Support business training questions and partner with IT
regarding issue resolution
- Act as the key contact and manager of the Vendorin program
- Manage the Concur Expense Reporting and Corporate Credit Card
programsSupervise and manage the AR and AP Departments in the
- Oversee team leaders in AR and AP
- Ensure that department personnel understand and follow
corporate and accounting center policies and procedures
- Adequately recruit, train, and develop staff to ensure
department goals and standards are metEnsure accurate and timely
financial reporting of AR and AP and related financial information.
- Perform periodic financial statement and account reviews
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance in the AR and AP areas
- Provide support for the AR and AP balances and royalty revenue
streams for the year-end financial statement audits
- Complete 1099 processesCommunicate AP and AR and related
financial information to management.
- Provide various standard and special-request reports and
analysis to management.
- Interpret financial statement information to aid management in
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years Supervisory experience in Accounting or Accounts
Payable for a large company.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication skills - including written, verbal, and
- Ability to analyze data with strong mathematical ability. Team
Skills, Strategic/Systemic Thinking.
- Seeking a candidate can pass a background check ad drug
Keywords: Venteon, Ann Arbor , Accounting Manager AP/AR, Executive , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!