Deli/Bakery Manager Assistant(Full Time)
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Starting wage up to:$18.50/hr with exp.
Calling all Foodies! Don't romaine calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do you
love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development
and excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!
Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for individuals
who are passionate about food and people. We are a family-owned,
Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the communities we
serve. Busch's offers its employees benefits such as employee
discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical, 401K with
company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement
for qualifying students!
- Execute policies, programs and procedures defined for
- Merchandise, price and stock all deli/bakery product.
- Ensure all waste is scanned out to maintain accurate loss
- Assist guests with product recommendations and locations,
product requests, special orders, etc.
- Sell, merchandise, receive and store product.
- Ensure all product, including sandwiches, salads, hot meals,
special orders and catering are prepared to specifications.
- Exemplify key concepts of hospitality when interacting with
- Oversee all aspects of deli/bakery operations as person in
charge in manager's absence.
- Provide input to manager concerning associate performance and
- Contribute to organizational effectiveness by offering
information, suggestions and recommendations.
- Communicate and work with other functional areas of Busch's
- Adhere to all Busch's policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by completing
educational opportunities, reviewing professional publications,
benchmarking state of the art practices and networking.
- Build strong working relationships with guests, vendors and
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma.
- 1 year experience working in a high volume food service,
restaurant, or retail environment.
- Food safety certification preferred.
- Proficient organization and planning skills, especially to
manage multiple deadlines and projects.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including
written, verbal and listening skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word and email. Able to
learn and use a variety of proprietary applications and
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making
Busch's is a family owned premier grocery retailer with multiple
stores in Southeast Michigan. We are consistently recognized by our
guests as an industry leader when it comes to service, product
selection, store design and overall atmosphere. You can take pride
in being a member of the Busch's family and working in an
environment where we truly care about our guests and the products
we serve. We also take great care of the associates that take care
of our guests. At Busch's, we realize that without caring,
motivated and personable associates, there would be no guests to
serve. Associated topics: assistant general manager, back end, day
shift manager, deli manager, food service supervisor, frontend,
gerente de cocina, restaurant general manager, restaurant
operations, shift leader
Keywords: Busch's, Ann Arbor , Deli/Bakery Manager Assistant(Full Time), Executive , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!