Company: Cabinetworks Group
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: May 10, 2022
To promote team collaboration and effectiveness, Cabinetworks
Group requires its employees to work on-site, for our corporate
office positions. This role is structured to be a hybrid model
(remote and on-site) dependent on business needs, Covid-19
community levels and team structure.
JOB SUMMARY:The Brand Manager is responsible for developing and
implementing long and short-term marketing strategies and plans
that create customer, designer, and homeowner engagement, drive
loyalty and preference for our brands and achieve sales, share of
wallet, and profit objectives.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop the overall vision and strategy for the customer
experience with assigned brands. Translate strategy into actionable
plans, projects, and programs.
- Develop meaningful brand positioning and messaging for assigned
brands and product lines that create added value and effectively
communicate product advantages to designers and customers.
- Work collaboratively with Product Development, Customer
Strategy and Sales teams to develop and execute an integrated
marketing plan, including new product introductions, to deliver on
the brand value proposition and drive incremental sales.
- Collaborate with the Customer Strategy and Sales teams to
develop and execute a comprehensive showroom strategy for the
dealer channel for respective brands, ensuring appropriate return
- Direct the internal Creative Services team on the development
of compelling brand content including imagery, literature, selling
tools, displays, and communications that support the brands and
- Collaborate with the internal digital team to develop the
digital strategy for each assigned brand, including but not limited
to websites, support tools, and social channels.
- Work with internal stakeholders to manage customer research
initiatives to gain meaningful insights and translate insights into
actionable strategies and tactics to improve the overall brand
- Measure and optimize return on investment for all plans,
projects, and programs.
- Develop department budget and manage projects to the approved
- Monitor industry marketing trends and tactics.
- Deliver on revenue and profitability metrics.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related
- 5+ years of experience in brand management and marketing
- Proficient skills developing integrated, multi-discipline
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles across all
disciplines, including but not limited to literature, collateral,
POS/merchandising, advertising, social, PR,
- Strong project management skills, managing multiple projects
within compressed timeframes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships
and work collaboratively with cross-functional business teams.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Master's degree or MBA in marketing, communications, or related
- Experience in the building-products industry, home improvement
retail environment and/or independent dealer channel
- B to B to C experience
Keywords: Cabinetworks Group, Ann Arbor , Brand Manager, Executive , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!