Guest Service Manager(Full Time)
Company: Busch's Market
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionStarting Up To: $22.50.hr (with experience)
Calling all Foodies! Don't romaine calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do you
love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development
and excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!Our industry is
ever changing and we are looking for individuals who are passionate
about food and people. We are a family-owned, Michigan based
company that is heavily rooted in the communities we serve. Busch's
offers its employees benefits such as employee discounts, medical
benefits including dental and optical, 401K with company match
(restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying
- Execute and maintain front end operations and service
- Assist guests with questions, purchases and special
- Maintain weekly schedule for front end associates.
- Ensure cashier accuracy and productivity through shrink trax
results, produce knowledge, audits and lane accountability.
- Ensure compliance on WIC, Electronic Benefits (EBT), alcohol
and tobacco purchases.
- Function as person in charge (PIC) in absence of store
- Complete and administer evaluations for front end
- Interview and hire front end associates.
- Train and develop front end associates.
- Achieve department financial objectives.
- Operate register and bag guest orders.Managerial
- Exemplify key concepts of hospitality when interacting with
- Provide solid leadership and guidance to direct reports.
- Contribute to organizational effectiveness by offering
information, suggestions and recommendations.
- Communicate and work with other functional areas of Busch's
- Adhere to all Busch's policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by completing
educational opportunities, reviewing professional publications,
benchmarking state of the art practices and networking.
- Build strong working relationships with guests, vendors and
- High school diploma. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Previous management experience in a retail environment.
- Proficient management and leadership skills.
- Proficient organization and planning skills, especially to
manage multiple deadlines and projects.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including
written, verbal and listening skills.Busch's is a family owned
premier grocery retailer with multiple stores in Southeast
Michigan. We are consistently recognized by our guests as an
industry leader when it comes to service, product selection, store
design and overall atmosphere. You can take pride in being a member
of the Busch's family and working in an environment where we truly
care about our guests and the products we serve. We also take great
care of the associates that take care of our guests. At Busch's, we
realize that without caring, motivated and personable associates,
there would be no guests to serve.
Keywords: Busch's Market, Ann Arbor , Guest Service Manager(Full Time), Executive , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!