Company: Cabinetworks Group
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Cabinetworks Group has an immediate opening for a Brand
The Brand Manager is responsible for developing and implementing
long and short-term marketing strategies and plans that create
customer, designer, and homeowner engagement, drive loyalty and
preference for our brands and achieve sales, share of wallet, and
Principal Functional Responsibilities
Develop the overall vision and strategy for the customer experience
with assigned brands. Translate strategy into actionable plans,
projects, and programs.
Develop meaningful brand positioning and messaging for assigned
brands and product lines that create added value and effectively
communicate product advantages to designers and customers.
Work collaboratively with Product Development, Customer Strategy
and Sales teams to develop and execute an integrated marketing
plan, including new product introductions, to deliver on the brand
value proposition and drive incremental sales.
- Collaborate with the Customer Strategy and Sales teams to
develop and execute a comprehensive showroom strategy for the
dealer channel for respective brands, ensuring appropriate return
- Direct the internal Creative Services team on the development
of compelling brand content including imagery, literature, selling
tools, displays, and communications that support the brands and
- Collaborate with the internal digital team to develop the
digital strategy for each assigned brand, including but not limited
to websites, support tools, and social channels.
- Work with internal stakeholders to manage customer research
initiatives to gain meaningful insights and translate insights into
actionable strategies and tactics to improve the overall brand
- Measure and optimize return on investment for all plans,
projects, and programs.
- Develop department budget and manage projects to the approved
- Monitor industry marketing trends and tactics.
- Deliver on revenue and profitability metrics.
Essential Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related
- 5+ years of experience in brand management and marketing
- Proficient skills developing integrated, multi-discipline
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles across all
disciplines, including but not limited to literature, collateral,
POS/merchandising, advertising, social, PR,
- Strong project management skills, managing multiple projects
within compressed timeframes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships
and work collaboratively with cross-functional business teams.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Master's degree or MBA in marketing, communications, or related
- Experience in the building-products industry, home improvement
retail environment and/or independent dealer channel
- B to B to C experience
Full or Part Time
Cabinetworks Group (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer
and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The
Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the
Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment
opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment,
promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other
terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin,
ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition,
marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status,
height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying
with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations
of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and
prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the
Cabinetworks Group is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet
based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that
allows participating employers to electronically verify the
employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United
States. Please click on the following links for more
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
Keywords: Cabinetworks Group, Ann Arbor , Brand Manager, Executive , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!