Assistant Manager - Clinton Township
Company: Impact Fitness
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Planet Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic Assistant
Manager that is passionate about health & fitness to join our
*_Our Assistant Managers enjoy: _*
* Growth opportunities - 77% of our leaders are promoted from
* A Free PF Black Card Membership valued at $22.99
* Go to any gym and bring a guest for free
* Includes amenities such as free tanning, hydromassage & total
* Free CPR certification
* Free Fitness Trainer certifications
* Paid Time Off
* 401k with a 4% company match
* Free Employee Assistance Program
* Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Life insurance
* Short & Long-Term Disability
* Volunteer opportunities in your local community
* A fun, judgement-free environment
\*Some benefits are exclusive to full time team members
Our Mission: We feel a social responsibility to enable all people
to enhance their lives through an affordable, high-value,
non-intimidating, Judgement Free Zone. We commit to connecting with
each community we serve on a grassroots level by joining our
communities with local involvement of our time and financial
resources. Planet Fitness is one of the largest and fastest growing
fitness centers in North America. Our environment is engaging,
positive, and fun.
*_Essential Assistant Manager duties: _*
* Leading a team of employees in a positive, motivating manner with
continuous influence and assistance in employee recruitment,
training, and development.
* Works closely and alongside the Club Manager of the location.
* Manage and/or oversee employee development and disciplinary
* Promote and maintain consistent accountability and adherence to
company policies and procedures.
* Champion and embody our culture, mission and core values.
* Answering member questions (in person or over the phone)
* Manage club ordering and inventory levels within the allotted
* Ensure repair and maintenance of both the facility and equipment
to brand standards.
* Communicate and manage all marketing strategies and promotions to
employees, as well as, members to grow the club and deliver
* Track, achieve and maintain all required key performance
* Daily supervision of PCI compliance, cash management, and daily
*_What we are looking for: _*
* Someone who is 18 years of age or older
* A great attitude
* Willing to learn new things
* A strong listener
* The ability to empathize and problem solve
* Punctuality and reliability is a must
* Great customer service skills
*_Physical Requirements: _*
* Continual standing and walking during shift.
* Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
* Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during
* Must be able to occasionally lift over 50 pounds.
* Will encounter cleaning chemicals.
* EEO Statement
_Impact Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed
to the policy of equal employment opportunity in recruiting,
hiring, career advancement and all other employment practices._
*Planet Fitness - Impact Fitness provided the following inclusive
hiring information: *
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified
applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35,600.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Wellness questionaires for all Employees, daily temperature
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Leadership: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Impact Fitness, Ann Arbor , Assistant Manager - Clinton Township, Executive , Clinton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!