Associate Manager Pharma Analysis Testing
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Summary:The Associate Manager is responsible for
implementing workflow procedures of a team of chemists based on the
direction from the business unit manager or director. Duties
include supervising employees during day-to-day tasks, providing
support and managing overall workflow of the lab. Essential
Duties/Responsibilities:Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential
- Coordinate and responsible for agreed upon levels of relevant
scientific training, productivity, timeliness, and quality as
measured and reported by management.
- Demonstrates customer focus through communication and
responsiveness in project meetings and calls.
- Applies experience and scientific knowledge on perform lab work
up to 80% of the time, depending on the project load at the time
and expected completion dates.
- Works with Quality Assurance to set forth SOPs and best
practices in your area of expertise.
- May participate on multi-functional teams to improve processes
or develop service lines.
- Participates in strategic planning and forecasting.
- May assist management in the evaluation of capital
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead a team of
chemists/scientist to achieve goals and meet client promises
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.Education
- Master's Degree
- 1-3 years' experience
Keywords: Avomeen, Ann Arbor , Associate Manager Pharma Analysis Testing, Executive , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!