Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Rowan has completely reimagined the ear piercing experience and
revolutionized the traditional mall-based model. All our piercings
are performed exclusively by licensed Nurses. All of Rowan's
products are hypoallergenic. Our priority is to offer a fun,
celebratory, and safe piercing experience for everyone. When we say
piercing for all, we mean it. Everybody is invited to this ear
Rowan is looking for a Store Manager to oversee the day-to-day
operations of our new Arbor Hills, Ann Arbor, MI location launching
The Store Manager of a Rowan store is positive, outgoing, and has a
high energy personality. They are entrepreneurial and highly
focused on customer experience while driving sales. The Store
Manager operates with service and profitability in mind through the
successful development and management of a high-class team. The
Store Manager will take full ownership of the store's business at
What you'll do as a Store Manager:
- Responsible for creating a compelling experience for every
customer and always acts in the best interest of the customer
- Become well connected and engaged in the local community to
drive brand awareness, traffic, and appointments
- Recruit and hire a team that is passionate about Rowan's
- Inspire and empower a team so that each person contributes to
the productivity of the store and delivers on Rowan's mission and
- Responsible for training the store team on all systems,
customer experience, and product knowledge
- Achieve payroll plans through managing store schedules and
adapting to business conditions based on weekly and monthly
- Ensure sound inventory management by following all policies and
- Ensure all visual merchandising direction is met and that
presentation of all product as well as display and fixtures are
reflective of brand guidelines and standards
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized, and
reflects the brand image at all times
Experience we're looking for:
- You have 3+ years of experience in retail store management and
- You're excited to work for a fast growing brand and about
contributing to the company's growth.
- You love being organized and have an eye for details.
- You're excited to increase brand exposure in your market.
- You have sharp analytical skills, including basic retail math,
calculating inventory on-hands, tracking sales throughout your
- You're comfortable using technology to perform all job
functions, including sales reporting, communication between stores
and HQ offices, managing inventory, and corresponding with
- You have strong verbal and written skills - allowing for
communication of the company's goals and objectives.
- You can work a flexible schedule, including blackout periods
during holidays and weekends (must work Saturdays and Sundays if
- You can lift up to 40 pounds and are comfortable with constant
standing, walking, squatting, kneeling, bending, carrying items,
and reaching overhead; comfortable climbing ladders.
Studio Management Full-Time Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: The anticipated annual base salary for this
position is $65,000- $75,000. Studio Management has the opportunity
to earn commission as well as monthly studio bonuses!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Health Plans
- Short and Long-term Disability Life Insurance
- 401k and Roth IRA Plans
- Paid accrued vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee discounts on our amazing products!
About Us: Rowan is an innovative ear-piercing and hypoallergenic
jewelry brand that brings safety to the forefront with our team of
licensed nurses-and celebration to every guest with our joyful
approach to piercings and jewelry. Our brick-and-mortar locations
across the US also provide a long-overdue alternative to the
standard mall piercing. At Rowan, we believe that every ear
piercing is a milestone and it should be celebrated. We believe in
"Piercing for All".
Check us out on the TODAY Show on NBC - How 1 woman is reinventing
the ear piercing experience (today.com)
Important note: Rowan believes in teamwork, collaboration, and
diversity. We know our team is stronger together and we commit to
staying true to these values as we grow. In a remote setting,
interviewing at Rowan may include phone interviews, virtual
"on-site" interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are committed
to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a
potential match, and we will do our best to follow-up with each and
every applicant! If you're on the fence, just give it a try!
Hiring process and disclaimer: Should you receive an offer from us
after going through the interview process, a background check will
be conducted prior to onboarding. The results of a background check
are evaluated as part of the hiring process, but this does not mean
that you will not be considered for the job based upon the results.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to
Keywords: Rowan, Ann Arbor , Store Manager, Executive , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!