Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Contract
Company: Centra Healthcare Solutions
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Centra Healthcare Solutions is seeking to hire an experienced
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) that is certified or in the
immediate process, and qualifies, of obtaining CNA certification in
this respective state to work in the specialty area of this setting
type. This assignment is a local contract.The Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) is responsible and accountable for the delivery and
coordination of patient care and the application of the nursing
process. The CNA demonstrates the ability to utilize critical
thinking in an effective and efficient manner with supervision. As
well, the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will perform according
to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care
and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Minimum Requirements include:
- 6 months of recent experience in this setting working as a
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant Certification within the
state of practice.
- Current BLS
About Centra:Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment
firm focusing on talented Nursing professionals. We have many
dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire
United States and various settings to meet each healthcare
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have
requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on
the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated representative that will get to know
your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including
but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities
and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates.
- 401(k) plan.
- Direct deposit and weekly pay.
- CEU Reimbursement.
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout
the United States.
- The opportunity to make sure that the career you choose is a
good fit before committing to a permanent scenario.
- High coverage of the premiums of a comprehensive health
- License and medical reimbursement.
- Housing accommodations or a very competitive tax advantage plan
(if you qualify).
- Flexibility of work schedule, including guaranteed hours (if
- Assignment completion bonuses (if applicable).
- Mileage reimbursement (if applicable).Please apply online for
this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at
1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an
Keywords: Centra Healthcare Solutions, Ann Arbor , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Contract, Healthcare , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!