QC Lab Assistant
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description: ?QC Lab Assistant Must have an Associates of
Science degree OR currently enrolled in Bachelors of Science in a
scientific discipline OR received Bachelors of Science in the past
looking to get foot in the door within a scientific laboratory.
This position is within an FDA/GMP regulated Biotechnology company
producing COVID test kits, and inspecting/testing before kits are
sent out to be used on actual samples.
- Carry out work in accordance with defined Quality Management
System procedures, and support Quality initiatives.
- Perform Reagent kit Assembly in accordance with Manufacturing
Procedures (MPs), drawings and related Work Instructions (WKI)
- Support general Manufacturing objectives.
- Support systems development pilot production and experimental
work orders, as required
- Be committed to following and supporting safety practice
- Prepares for production by reviewing work orders and production
schedule, studying and clarifying specifications; managing FIFO
(first in first out) as well as part requirements; collect
materials and supplies. Set-up equipment necessary for different
- Documents production by completing applicable forms, reports,
logs, and records equipment and batches using GDP practices.
- Keeps work areas clean and organized
- Contributes to Continuous Improvement efforts; Identify and
help implement process, procedure, safety improvements.
- Complete and maintain training records within expected
- Maintain functional understanding of cGMP's and the impact of
deviation from controlled processes and/or procedures. Participate
in investigations as needed.
- Train/mentor less experienced and new operators.
- Maintain inventory; be familiar with Kan Ban, and FIFO. May be
required to complete inventory counts periodically.
- Completes other tasks as assigned.Mon-Fri, 7-3:30pm. 30 minute
unpaid lunch and 2, 15 minute unpaid breaks.$15/hour + $3/hour
attendance bonus each week there are no attendance issues
($18/hour). Experience Level:Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We 're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Ann Arbor , QC Lab Assistant, Healthcare , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!