Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Regency at Bluffs Park
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: May 11, 2022
***$6000 full time & $4000 part time****Want to make a
difference in someone's life?If you have patience, empathy and a
true desire to care for those in need, you will love working as a
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Regency at Bluffs Park! In
this role, you have an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on our
guests. We look for candidates who are prompt, dedicated and enjoy
caring for others.At Ciena Healthcare, we take care of you too,
with an attractive benefit package including:
- Competitive pay,
- Life Insurance,
- 401K with matching funds,
- Health insurance,
- AFLAC. - -
- Employee discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- SPOTLIGHT, our virtual community and rewards and recognitions
program, exclusively for Ciena staff membersIn addition, we will
help you advance your career with tuition reimbursement, discounts
and other support.You will join an experienced, hard-working team
that values communication and strong teamwork
abilities.ResponsibilitiesAs a CNA, you will care for guests under
the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed
practical nurse. Some responsibilities include:
- Take and record vital signs.
- Measure and record height and weight, intake and output.
- Care for the guests' environment.
- Assist with bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Assist with eating and hydration.
- Observe guests' skin when administering care and reports
changes to licensed nurse; provide skin care as needed.
- Meet guests' mental health and social service
- High school graduate/GED
- Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required.
- CNA certificationAbout Ciena HealthcareCiena Healthcare is
Michigan's largest provider of skilled nursing and rehabilitation
care services. We serve our residents with compassion, concern, and
excellence, believing that every one of them is a unique person who
deserves our best each day that we care for them. - If you have a
passion for improving the lives of those around you and working
with others who feel the same way, Ciena is the place for you!
Keywords: Regency at Bluffs Park, Ann Arbor , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!