Travel Interventional Radiographer
Company: Focus Staff
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: September 20, 2022
We currently have a client in Ann Arbor, MI looking for an
Interventional Radiographer (Traveling Interventional
Radiographer)Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Interventional
Radiographer to work as an Interventional Radiographer responsible
for a variety of complex specialized tasks eminent in operating
radiographic equipment to perform vascular and neuroradiology
angiographic and interventional procedures.Contract: 13 week travel
assignmentShift: 5x8 DaysRewards: (Interventional Radiographer/IR
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed Interventional Radiographer.Candidates need to possess
phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong
knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and
sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal
Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast
to act with emergencies.Requirements:
- Proven experience as Interventional Radiographer.
- Must possess independent decision-making skills.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients and families.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work
cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a
post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of
mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting,
grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to
hear and respond to pages; ability to read and write; ability to
communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families,
personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under
stress; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures.Work
Experience: At least 2 years of experience If you are seeking an
Interventional Radiographer and would like to work with an agency
that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff
is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build
relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you
are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed
- Can read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Develop and maintain skills in McKesson RIS, Physician Portal,
PCM, PMM, Kronos, PACS, PHS, Teletrak and any other clinical
systems implemented related to the modalities.
- Monitor and ensure equipment performance to specification.
- Assist the supervisor in maintaining an adequate level of
supplies required for patient care.
- Ensure that relevant exam information is captured at the time
of the exam.
- Assist radiologists in performing exams providing clinical
excellence. Job Type: Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Ann Arbor,
MI If You have a Passion for Interventional Radiographer, Apply
Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.Join our
VIP team of Traveling Professionals!Traveling Interventional
Radiographer, IR Rad, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13
Weeks, Temp. Tier6
Keywords: Focus Staff, Ann Arbor , Travel Interventional Radiographer, Healthcare , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!