CNA Weekend Warrior
Company: Allegra Nursing and Rehab
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Allegra Nursing and Rehab - **$1,000.00 Sign On Bonus***
Check Out Our Staff Video
PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB POSITION
The primary purpose of your job position as a nursing assistant is
to provide your assigned residents with
routine daily nursing care in accordance with established nursing
care procedures, standards of practice and as may be directed by
II. JOB FUNCTIONS
Efforts have been made to make your job description of a nursing
assistant as complete as possible.
However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties you will be
required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties
does not exclude
them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is a
logical assignment to the
- Nursing Assistant Care Functions
1. Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, kiosks, etc.,
in an informative and
2. Immediately report all accidents and incidents to your immediate
supervisor that you have observed on the shift that they occur, but
no later than the end of your scheduled shift.
3. Report all changes in the resident's condition to the
Charge/Staff Nurse as
soon as practical.
4. Receive the nursing report upon reporting on/off duty and
records as directed.
5. Perform and/or assist resident with all hygienic and grooming
including dental and mouth care, bathing, dressing, shaving, bowel
6. Change bed linens and make beds.
7. Report character of stools and collect specimens as instructed
sputum, stools, etc.).
8. Check residents routinely to assure that their personal care
being met per the plan of care.
9. Lift, turn, move, position, and transport residents into and out
chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
10. Assist in transporting residents to/from appointments,
activities and social
programs, etc., as necessary, and accompany residents, as assigned,
scheduled appointments outside facility.
11. Assist residents to walk with or without self-help devices, as
and assist with rehabilitative care, as directed and per the plan
12. Provide post-mortem care as instructed.
13. Observe and report to the Nurse in Charge, the presence of
reddened areas and skin breakdown to prevent decubitus ulcers.
14. Provide daily indwelling catheter care and daily perineal
15. Provide daily Range of Motion Exercises.
16. Turn bedfast residents at least every two (2) hours or as
directed by the plan of care.
17. Provide residents with Social Interactions.
Must be a licensed Certified Nurse Aide in accordance with laws of
VI. PERSONAL, INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
A. Must be able to read, write and speak the English language in an
12 hour shifts 7a-7p or 7p-7a
Keywords: Allegra Nursing and Rehab, Ann Arbor , CNA Weekend Warrior, Healthcare , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!