RN / Registered Nurse - Med Surg - Full Time - Nights
Posted on: January 19, 2023
The Charles and Virginia Hickman Hospital will give our
community its first-ever wellness destination. Our families and
friends will have improved access to nutrition education, exercise
resources and state-of-the-art care like they never have before. We
offer over 200,000 square feet and has 58 acute cate beds in our
new state-of-the-art regional hospital. - Our campus also features
an organic farm with access to nutrition, education and therapies.
- We will serve as a community hub that touches residents of all
ages and promotes a higher quality of life. This is a new model of
collaboration between ProMedica and the community. We are excited
to set a new standard for health and wellness in Lenawee
Provides professional nursing care appropriate to the age of the
patients being served. - Participates in patient/family teaching
and provides leadership by working collaboratively with physicians
and ancillary health care personnel. Communicates patient
information in a complete, accurate manner while maintaining
confidentiality. Maintains and improves personal and professional
learning and development through literature, seminars, workshops,
- Current State of Michigan license as a Registered
- Current BCLS.
- ACLS required within one year of hire for CCU staff.
- Ability to respond effectively and efficiently to critical
situations involving patients, personnel and visitors in a
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Demonstrates sound clinical skills and judgment.
- Ability to critique own daily practice for error and pursue
- Ability to deal effectively with a changing environment and be
open to new ideas.
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates outcomes related to
nursing diagnosis and patient care problems for each
- Maintains established departmental policies, procedures,
objectives, quality assurance programs and safety
- Attends 80 % of unit staff meetings; reads minutes of staff
meetings; actively participates in unit problem identification and
- Facilitates continuity of care through flexible scheduling and
willingness to work additional shifts when needed.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional
- Previous experience in an acute care setting preferred.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare
organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. - For more information,
please visit -www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
-without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry,
religion, -sex/gender (including pregnancy), -sexual orientation,
gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental
disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship,
familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally
protected category. In compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability
and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a
job with ProMedica, please contact -email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: ProMedica, Ann Arbor , RN / Registered Nurse - Med Surg - Full Time - Nights, Healthcare , Pittsford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!