Mental Health Therapists - Family Preservation
Company: Highfields Inc
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Highfields, Inc. is seeking two (full time and intermittent)
licensed mental health therapists for our Home-Based program in
Lenawee County working with clients in the Family Preservation
Program. Home-Based provides a unique opportunity to work with kids
and families directly in their homes and communities, allowing us
to maximize the positive impact of therapy on the child and their
environment.Highfields, Inc. is a COA accredited non-profit that
has been providing a range of services to children and families
since 1962. We are known for offering a flexible, supportive
environment to both our staff and clients. We believe in the power
of relationships to strengthen and empower families to change their
lives. **Incentive Bonus of $3,500 received after completion of
first 90 days. You will also receive an additional $500 upon
working six months with Highfields.** Minimum Qualifications -
Education & Experience:
- A Master's degree in a behavioral science.
- State licensure commensurate with degree required. (you will be
considered if you are in the process of obtaining your limited
- A minimum of one year experience in providing counseling
services with children and families.
- Ability for flexibility in working non-traditional hours.
- An understanding, commitment and/or training in strength- based
solution-focused counseling models. Essential Functions:
- Engage with children, adults and families, assisting them to
improve their functioning.
- Assesses, provides a diagnosis, and devises practical
- Provide clinical interventions in settings including, but not
limited to, homes, community settings, or office.
- Provide services according to model expectation across multiple
- Effectively assess and diagnose children and families utilizing
standardized instruments and other protocols.
- Interact with clients in non-traditional settings and during
- Document services through the use of an Electronic Medical
Record and other formats.
- Represent clients served and Highfields through interacting
with referral sources. Knowledge or Experience: Must attend and
participate in specific training stipulated by contract and have
the ability to understand, practice and implement strength-based,
solution focused approaches to treatment.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must maintain adequate insurance coverage.
- Must have/maintain a valid driver's license with minimal
- Hiring and Retention Bonuses
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to Work from Home (Hybrid)
- Free Licensure Supervision
- Paid Licensing Practice Exam Seminar and Exam
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Student Loan Forgiveness through Work Eligibility
- Paid Mileage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with match
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Mental Health Resources
- Inclusive Culture and Support for Wellness
- Short-Term Disability
- In-House Trainings
- A Family Work Environment***Employee Testimonials & Physical
Keywords: Highfields Inc, Ann Arbor , Mental Health Therapists - Family Preservation, Healthcare , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!