Company: Atria Senior Living
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Whats the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding
career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a
front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on
earth. Whats more, you are part of an extraordinary company one
thats investing in the future of senior living by investing in you.
Dont just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.Atria is an
equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment
opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate
harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected
classifications.In the role of Resident Services Supervisor, you
support the Resident Services Director (RSD) in implementing the
Resident Services programs and overall department functions. You
establish and maintain a medication system, complete daily Quality
Enhancement reviews, and maintain positive relations with
residents, families, and physicians.
- Schedule and supervise staff; available to cover staffing when
needed; maintaining a staggered schedule with the RSD, including a
rotational on call schedule.
- Provide training and orientation to new staff members and
ongoing training and development to current staff members.
- Establish and maintain a medication system which adheres to all
local, federal, and Company regulations and procedures.
- Complete daily Quality Enhancement reviews to ascertain if the
department is meeting state regulations and Company policies.
- Ensure adherence to company policy and local health and safety
codes and federal regulations for assisted living communities.
- Provide activities of daily living assistance to
- Communicate to residents, families, department heads, resident
services staff, and Executive Director in an effective manner.
- Perform assessments and reassessments as assigned to determine
resident needs and service plan recommendations.
- Prioritize tasks to ensure optimum services to residents as
requests and needs change over time.
- Look for ways to improve and promote quality, reporting any
safety or quality issues to the RSD or Executive Director.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Licensed RN/LPN/LVN.
- Basic First Aid and CPR certification as required.
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training
- Must complete all state required training to maintain licensure
- Management experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team setting and to provide strong
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Able to clearly communicate in English; able to read and
comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos;
able to effectively present to a small group setting or in a
- Must be able to perform simple calculations (add, subtract,
multiply, and divide whole numbers, decimals, and common
- Able to work flexible hours due to the demands of the
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company
provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid drivers license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Companys
Motor Vehicle Policy standards.
- Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to
legal requirements.Community Name: Park of Ann ArborRequisition ID:
2022-205892Posting Community Location: Atria Park - Park of Ann
ArborExternal Company URL: https://www.atriacareers.comSalary:
Starting at $1.00 / hour
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Ann Arbor , Nurse Supervisor, Healthcare , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!