Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Regency at Bluffs Park
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Regency at Bluffs Park is a Skilled Rehab/Nursing Home. We are
located on the north side of Ann Arbor off of Main St. We are about
2 miles from Michigan Medicine as well as The Big House.
We are looking for a highly compassionate and customer
service-focused candidate to join our team in a very important
role: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)!
Want to make a difference in someone's life every day? As a
licensed practical nurse (LPN) with Regency at Bluffs Park you will
work as part of a team providing skilled nursing and short-term
rehabilitation care to our valued guests. If you have patience,
compassion, and a desire to care for guests in a gentle and
empathetic way, you will love this role.
At Ciena Healthcare, we take care of you too, with an attractive
benefits package including:
- Life Insurance
- 401K with matching funds
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- You will join an experienced, hard-working team that values
communication and strong teamwork abilities Responsibilities
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) plans, coordinates, provides
and manages nursing care services and health education to nursing
- Supervise the care/services provided by Certified Nursing
Assistants (CNA)/State-Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) and other
team members who care for guests.
- Provide safe and accurate medication-related interventions to
- Assess the health of guests and notify the physician of changes
in status. Promptly implement new orders.
- Select and institute appropriate nursing interventions to
stabilize a guest's condition and/or prevent complications.
- Contribute to the guest's assessment (MDS/CAA's) and the
development of a plan of care. Qualifications
- Prefered 2 years of experience in sub acute skilled nursing and
- Prefered experience working with tracheostomies,
laryngectomies, IV therapy, central lines, chest ports, TPN, tube
feeding, g-tube, wound care, ostomies and LVADs
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the
- CPR certification About Ciena Healthcare
Ciena Healthcare is Michigan's largest provider of skilled nursing
and rehabilitation care services.
We serve our residents with compassion, concern, and excellence,
believing that every one of them is a unique person who deserves
our best each day that we care for them. If you have a passion for
improving the lives of those around you and working with others who
feel the same way, Ciena is the place for you!
Keywords: Regency at Bluffs Park, Ann Arbor , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!