Deli Team Leader Trainee
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to
help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with
Meijer. Please review the job profile below and apply today! The
Team Leader Trainee works alongside Team Leaders and Line Leaders
in Training (LLIT) to learn new roles. This position learns how to
perform all of the same duties/responsibilities as the Team Leader
in the specified department (Grocery, Produce, Customer Service,
Meat, etc.) but is not held accountable for the tasks. This
position also learns how to mentor and coach all of the team
members within his/her specified department. .What You'll be
- Learns how to provide exceptional, fast, and friendly customer
- Learns how to assist team members within the specified
department with day-to-day tasks.
- Learns how to mentor, coach and discipline all team members
within the specified department.
- Learns how to write schedules for team members within the
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reliable and consistent attendance required.What You Bring with
- High school diploma or its equivalent required.
- 1- 2 years of related retail experience.
Keywords: Meijer, Ann Arbor , Deli Team Leader Trainee, Hospitality & Tourism , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!