Customer Service for Insurance Agency
Company: Richmond Agency Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionOur office is looking to hire the right
individual to join our service team. We are currently seeking to
fulfill a full-time position. Our service rep will be responsible
for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients
and new prospects, obtaining information and quoting policies,
maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our
clients may have.Insurance industry or office experience and
knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating
to customers in the beginning for this position.
Health InsuranceLife InsurancePaid HolidaysBonus OpportunitiesPaid
Time Off (PTO)Weekends Off401K PlanCareer Development & Growth
- Process customer change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle incoming claims and service calls from customers.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity
including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each
customer contact and update customer information.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills.
- College Degree - min 2 year degree required, 4 year degree
Keywords: Richmond Agency Inc, Ann Arbor , Customer Service for Insurance Agency, Hospitality & Tourism , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!