Company: Harper Associates
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionExceptional opportunity for an experienced
Executive Chef or Kitchen Manager to join a creative, expanding
restaurant group in Ann Arbor! The Executive Chef will oversee
multiple a new high-volume restaurant that includes a la carte
dining and banquet events. Key components include:
- Menu Development (all scratch)
- Pre-opening operations
- Food Costing
- Mentoring / developing Chefs, Sous Chefs, and kitchen
- Hiring & training culinary staff
- Handle food purchasing / negotiate with vendors
- Minimize waste
- Hold staff to extremely high standards for food quality and
- An exceptional base salary + bonus
- Health benefits
- 401K + MatchIdeal candidates will have a Culinary Degree and
several years of experience as an Executive Chef, Kitchen Manager,
or Chef de Cuisine of a high-volume, all-scratch food restaurant.
Apply now for consideration.
Keywords: Harper Associates, Ann Arbor , Executive Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!