Executive Sous Chef
Company: D.C. Global Talent Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist leading the culinary team and ensure all health & safety
standards are executed to the highest possible outcomes
- Oversee all aspects of food preparation, according to approved
- Manage, train, delegate, and supervise all culinary associates
in absence of Executive Chef including training, counseling,
- Ensure consistency in the preparation of all food items for a
la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen.
- Recognize "condition" of food, and cooking temperatures.
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures
according to federal, state, local and company regulationsJOB
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a 4-5 star hotel or independent
restaurant in a kitchen management role
- Preferred previous experience working in a hotel setting.
- Culinary Education is preferred
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handler's Certification
at time of employment.
- MUST be a US CitizenPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Lift/push/pull up to 75 lbs.
- Able to bend, twist, squat, reach and walk with ease.
- Stand constantly.
Keywords: D.C. Global Talent Inc., Ann Arbor , Executive Sous Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!