Company: Ciena Healthcare
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Regency at Bluffs Park - *$2000.00 sign on bonus *Do you enjoy
keeping things neat and tidy? If you have a passion for maintaining
a safe, home-like environment for guests, Regency at Bluffs Park
has an excellent opportunity for you! The Housekeeping Aide offers
cleaning services to provide a sanitary and comfortable environment
for guests, associates and visitors. At Ciena Healthcare, we take
care of you too, with an attractive benefit package including:
- Competitive pay,
- Life Insurance,
- 401K with matching funds,
- Health insurance,
- Employee discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- SPOTLIGHT, our virtual community and rewards and recognitions
program, exclusively for Ciena staff members In addition, we will
help you advance your career with tuition reimbursement, discounts
and other support. You will join an experienced, hard-working team
that values communication and strong teamwork abilities.
- Cleans (dust, dry mop, wet mop, sanitize, scrub) assigned guest
rooms, bathrooms and common areas daily according to facility
- Respects guests privacy and preferences about room arrangement
and personal items. Knocks before entering guest rooms and
- Cleans walls, ceilings, windows, mirrors and waxed floors
according to department procedures and cleaning schedules.
- Takes appropriate actions to secure housekeeping supplies
remain out of reach of guests at all times.
- Disposes of trash and waste, including biohazardous waste and
other materials that require special handling, in accordance with
facility policies and procedures.
- Posts signs indicating a safety hazard any time housekeeping
activities pose environmental hazards to guests, associates,
visitors or others in the facility.
- Assists with laundry as needed. Qualifications
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree
- Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required.
- One year of experience as a housekeeper preferred. About Ciena
Healthcare Ciena Healthcare is Michigans largest provider of
skilled nursing and rehabilitation care services. We serve our
residents with compassion, concern, and excellence, believing that
every one of them is a unique person who deserves our best each day
that we care for them. If you have a passion for improving the
lives of those around you and working with others who feel the same
way, Ciena is the place for you! Sponsor
Keywords: Ciena Healthcare, Ann Arbor , Housekeeping Aide, Hospitality & Tourism , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!