Swing Barista(Full Time)
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Starting wage up to:$16.50/hr +Tips
Calling all Foodies! Don't romaine calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do you
love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development
and excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!
Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for individuals
who are passionate about food and people. We are a family-owned,
Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the communities we
serve. Busch's offers its employees benefits such as employee
discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical, 401K with
company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement
for qualifying students!
- Provide guests with prompt, friendly service including
determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates guests by presenting and explaining the coffee drink
menu and answering questions.
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean and food products
consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt
into the register system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make
change (if applicable)
- Wash and sterilize equipment
- Prepare garnishes for drinks
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the coffee station
including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues to
- Stock and replenish inventory and supplies.
- Demonstrate behaviors that will win guests for life.
- Demonstrate personal accountability for meeting expectations,
goals, and quality of work.
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner and use constructive
feedback to make improvements.
- Work together as one team by recognizing accomplishments,
demonstrating respect and appreciation, and actively helping
- Execute with operational integrity by anticipating problems,
taking preventative measures, and adapting to changes that improve
our operations or guest experience.
- Consistently follow Busch's policies and procedures.
- Share our passion for our products by being familiar with our
products and services and actively seeking and sharing that
Skills & Requirements
Education, Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including
written, verbal and listening skills
- Proficient selling skills, including the ability to ask
questions, listen, and make product recommendations
- Proficient merchandising skills including fresh and appealing
displays in service, self-service and bakery areas and effective
cross merchandising throughout the store
- Proficient cleaning abilities to meet sanitation and visual
Busch's is a family owned premier grocery retailer with multiple
stores in Southeast Michigan. We are consistently recognized by our
guests as an industry leader when it comes to service, product
selection, store design and overall atmosphere. You can take pride
in being a member of the Busch's family and working in an
environment where we truly care about our guests and the products
we serve. We also take great care of the associates that take care
of our guests. At Busch's, we realize that without caring,
motivated and personable associates, there would be no guests to
Keywords: Busch's, Ann Arbor , Swing Barista(Full Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!