Onsite IT Support - $30/hr ($100 minimum) - Paid Drive Time
Company: Miles Technologies
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Our Motto: You Request. We Respond. It Gets Done!
We cant take credit for coming up with that motto ourselves. Many
years ago, one of our customers used those exact words to describe
what it was like working with us. It wasnt the last time we heard
that sentiment from our customers, so naturally, it became the core
representation of our company.
We work every day to uphold that value and deliver that experience
to our customers.
We passionately believe technology, when used decisively and with
care, will turn your ideas and visions into tangible solutions that
will help you grow your business and run it more efficiently.
Were also 100% fiercely dedicated to providing customers with
professional, high-level service for a true return on
To provide highly customized, groundbreaking technology solutions
that further our customers' business goals and objectives. To be
elemental in the 'Idea Cycle' from Vision, to Design, to
Development, to Implementation. To be responsive. To 'Get It Done.'
To experience continued growth and profitability while providing
rewarding and forward thinking careers.
Hours are not guaranteed.
This position is intended to provide a flexible option for
occasional supplemental income, not a consistent and guaranteed
The Onsite IT Consultant is in a position to help our small to
medium-sized business customers operate more efficiently due to the
proper use of today's technologies. We are looking for candidates
with strong customer-oriented consultative skills that also have
strong technology and troubleshooting skills. In this role, you
will provide onsite support and technology implementation services
for numerous businesses. This position is a great combination of
both the consulting side and the technical side of the
- $30 per hour- hourly compensation will be provided even during
travel to customer site.
- Minimum of $100 per job.
Job request frequency will vary by location. In some areas we have
a high volume of customers and requests. In other areas, we have as
few as one customer therefore less requests. In areas with few
customers we continue to grow and acquire new customers.
In low volume areas, requests may range from once a month to once
every three months.
- Most of our requests will occur during business hours. At times
there may be a request after hours.
- Requests are flexible. There is no penalty for being
unavailable for a specific task.
Visit our customers in the Metro Area (for which you are applying)
when an onsite presence is needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer and network related problems
with the assistance of remote personnel.
- Implement new technology with the assistance of remote
- Identify technology solutions based on analysis of customer
- Strong and consistent communication with customers.
- Documenting work performed and other technical information for
Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience in the
- Ability to diagnose and fix hardware and software issues for
both desktops and servers
- Experience installing and troubleshooting problems on WinXP,
Windows7, Win2003/2008 Server, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS
- End-User and Help Desk experience in MS Office Suite and other
common desktop applications
- Experience in troubleshooting network related issues that can
be related to network infrastructure such as switches and
- Configuration of TCP/IP settings on network and troubleshooting
- Certifications such as A+, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, CNE, CCNA are a
plus but not required
- Candidate must live within close proximity of Metro Area (for
which you are applying). Additional Information
A Message Re Coronavirus (COVID-19): Were Committed to Always
Hiring Great People and to ensure the safety of our candidates and
employees we will be conducting all interviews remotely. If you are
hired during this time you will have the opportunity to work
remotely until the Corona Virus restrictions are lifted and we can
get you working in one of our locations. If you have any questions,
don't hesitate to call us at 856-793-3873
Learn more and apply at www.milestechnologies.com/careersby
Keywords: Miles Technologies, Ann Arbor , Onsite IT Support - $30/hr ($100 minimum) - Paid Drive Time, Human Resources , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!