Technical Specialist (ABB Service Suite)
Company: BDM, Saibber LLC
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Job Title: Technical Specialist (ABB Service Suite) Duration:
Contract position Location: Jackson MI Job Description- To lead or
be a part of the project team to develop or implement the solution
or product as per the requirements of the client within defined
parameters of time and quality.
- Co-ordination with On-Site Engineers and attending customer
- Raising risks, issues and escalation to senior management and
- To create all quality documents, collect metrics data and
conducting Audits. To perform Value creation and KM
- To create project plans and keep track of the schedule for
on-time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
- To ensure process improvement and compliance, and participate
in technical design discussion and to review technical documents.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- In-depth knowledge of PC usage and related software
- In-depth knowledge of one or more programming languages.
- In-depth knowledge of the specific application(s) and
technologies supporting the public utilities specifically Gas
construction and maintenance functions.
- Install, configure, test and implement software applications,
releases, patches and fixes.
- Maintain application configuration parameters and
- Perform, enhance and tune SQL queries, if applicable, and
system related documentation.
- Build, maintain and configure the virtual server(s).
- Support Risk, Issue, Change request and Defect tracking
- Analyze and create security requirements for application,
report, web and database servers and integrations and interface
with other tools.
- Analyze and create application backup/recovery tools,
procedures and documentation.
- Test, implement and track custom-developed enhancements,
interfaces, portals, functions, queries and stored procedures.
Technical Knowledge and Experience : 1. Experience with Detailed
knowledge of IT principles, methods, and practices in the assigned
in public gas Utility area - prior experience with ABB Service
Suite implementations is highly desirable 2. Experience in IT
systems development process and procedures 3. Experience with
interpretation of business/functional requirements and the
development of technical specifications 4. Familiarity with Agile
and all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) 5.
Hands-on experience in the implementation of performance monitoring
principles and methods 6. Experience delivering technical
documentation and procedures 7. Experience designing systems
security methods and procedures 8. Performed analysis using a
variety of analytical methods 9. Proficiency in information and
data management 10. Extensive experience in system design and
application development 11. Hands-on experience in .Net, JSP,
principles, processes, and testing requirements 13. Mobile Work
Management solutions experience, Mobile solutions on Windows 7
devices. 14. Experience with the following is a plus: ABB Service
Suite 9.7, GPS, Mobile GIS, SCCM, ALM, VB.Net, and Mobile Devices
Skillset required: Experience in ABB Service Suite 9.7 compose
Thanks & Regards, Arpit Shukla Saibber LLC E: - provided by
Keywords: BDM, Saibber LLC, Ann Arbor , Technical Specialist (ABB Service Suite), IT / Software / Systems , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!