Technical Delivery Manager
Company: Synergies Plus Resources
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Tech Delivery Lead
The Technical Delivery manager is responsible for ensuring all
steps in Domino's agile based SDLC are executed, acts as the scrum
master for their projects/workstreams and coordinates across many
cross functional project resources. This position is responsible
for planning, leading, and delivering complex Information
Technology projects on time, within budget, and with high quality.
The Technical Delivery Manager drives the collaboration with
business area(s), IS, and technology vendors to ensure that all
project participants are effectively communicating and executing
tasks as specified in the project plan. This role does not have
direct reports, but does lead a group of cross-functional resources
to meet clearly defined system objectives. GENERAL
- Provides thought leadership to deliver creative and efficient
- Leads the development of strategic plans for projects of high
- Works with architects to design business solutions by applying
the right technology. Works with Lead eCommerce Architects to
transform requirements in to solutions design.
- Works with cross functional resources to develop and gain
approval for high level delivery plans of various sized software
development projects based on a set of objectives (scope, delivery
and technical approaches, risk, assumptions, staffing plans, other
cost, and ongoing operational plans and cost).
- Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service
expectations are met or exceeded
- Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality,
cost, or schedule
- Monitors and reports all project risks and issues; leads
mitigation and resolution efforts to limit risks; escalates as
- Facilitates scrum and status meetings
- Assists in establishing, enabling, and improving project
management and software development methodologies, procedures and
- Coaches and mentors individuals on the project teams and
provides feedback on performance to their leaders
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information
technology, engineering, business administration or related
- Has foundational experience playing a contributing role in full
cycle software delivery as a business analyst, developer or quality
expert (previous development experience).
- Understands, can participate in and lead solutions design.
- Strong project management, leadership, and organization skills
(Scrum certification desired)
- Understands the capabilities of key technologies (HTML5, Java,
SQL Server) and can quickly assess the applicability of commercial
off the shelf technology.
- 3 - 5 years leading the project delivery of complex enterprise
application systems, distributed applications, web applications,
and system integration solutions
- 3 - 5 years project leadership in a deadline driven
- 3 - 5 years using SDLC multiple development methodologies such
as Agile, RUP, Waterfall, etc.
- 2 - 3 years working with technology vendors
- System and/or Business Analysis experience preferred
- Application development experience preferred
- eCommerce experience preferredProcess improvement experience
Keywords: Synergies Plus Resources, Ann Arbor , Technical Delivery Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!