Technical Business Analyst (Systems Consulting Experience) (100% Remote) - Contract
Company: Conexess Group
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Title: Technical Business Analyst (Systems Consulting Experience)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3
markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating
in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000
companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the
mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our
outstanding staffing track record
The Technical Business Analyst collects, documents, and maintains
the authoritative list of requirements for all development efforts.
The Technical Business Analyst is accountable for the functional
design and adherence to corporate software development
methodologies, as well as coordination across all technical
resources throughout the lifecycle of a software development
project. Secondary responsibilities include creation and
maintenance of various types of documents, testing support and
assisting in delivery activities.
- Leads development of requirements documentation and related
specifications, documentation and business cases
- Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate
graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams,
process models, wireframes, functional and technical
- Leads the collaboration with business customers to define scope
for new projects, documents risks and assumptions, develops the
delivery approach, and estimates cost and timings
- Responsible for the functional systems design:
- Leads and coordinates project team members through all phases
of the systems development lifecycle
- Participates in and facilitates system design workshops with
the business community to solicit and document requirements (e.g.
creation of user stories).
- Researches, reviews and analyzes existing processes and
develops strategies for enhancements.
- Business process analysis and modeling
- Participation in architecting the logical design of the system
with the technical team, including screen design and
specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical
- Participates in screen design and specifications.
- Responsible for facilitating/brokering communication between
project customers and the development team.
- Works closely with the technical delivery managers for overall
coordination of project activities.
- Communicates with Development and QA teams regularly to ensure
accurate understanding of requirements.
- Assists with research on software and hardware products.
- Act as translator between business and technical community
interpreting user needs and translating them into more technical
language for the developers (and vice-versa).
- Collaboratively document test criteria with requestors,
developers, and QA teams.
- Coordinates and performs tests, including end-user reviews, for
modified and new processes/systems, and other post implementation
- Write user training manuals, help files, and facilitate
training sessions for large applications, as needed.
- Coordinate knowledge transfer from Development Teams to the
Help Desk, Admin, and other support team(s).
- Bachelor's degree with at least four to seven years related
experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
(systems consulting experience desired).
- At least three years' experience in large scale system
implementation efforts following a standard software development
lifecycle approach (scrum desired)
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis,
business process modeling/mapping, methodology development and data
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures
in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Extensive knowledge of industry standard development
methodologies and technologies.
Keywords: Conexess Group, Ann Arbor , Technical Business Analyst (Systems Consulting Experience) (100% Remote) - Contract, IT / Software / Systems , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!