Lead Power Platform Application Developer
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: June 24, 2022
OverviewAt Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology
and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the
most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with
cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with
the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North
America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the
opportunity to spread your wings, too.We're proud to be publicly
recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no
small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative
spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned,
driven, and fulfilled.About Our Microsoft National Business
UnitPerficient is proud to be one of just 38 partners recognized as
a Microsoft National Solution Provider (NSP) Partner, and one of
only seven Global NSP Partners. This distinction means that we are
considered to be one of the top Solution Providers in the country
(and the world). We architect, design and implement digital
experience, business optimization, and industry-focused, integrated
solutions leveraging Microsoft technologies across a variety of
practice areas. In 2016, Perficient was honored as Microsoft's US
National Partner of the Year and we have been honored as
Microsoft's Healthcare Provider Partner of the Year three times.
Being part of this elite group continues to push and inspire us to
uphold those standards through exceptional solutions for our
customers.Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a LEAD
TECHNICAL CONSULTANTAs a Lead Technical Consultant, you will
participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
which includes estimating, technical design, implementation,
documentation, testing, deployment and support of application
developed for our clients. As a member working in a team
environment, you will take direction from solution architects on
development activities. Responsibilities:---
- Act as a Power Platform subject matter expert on client
- Drive Power Platform implementations through all project phases
including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy .
- Lead the development of technical solutions .
- Lead stakeholder education, discovery, planning, and design
- Work with the Product Owner and/or Business Analysts to
understand functional requirements and create technical designs
- Develop proof-of-concept projects to validate solution designs
- Lead Scrum teams and break down technical tasks .
- Mentor junior teammates .
- Participate in code reviews and ensure best practices are being
adhered to .
- Contribute to continuously improving the Power Platform
practice through the creation of best practices, templates, and
- Plan and perform client demos
- Lead the deployment of Power Platform solutions from sub-prod
environments to production QualificationsThe ideal candidate will
have experience creating business applications, as well as with
canvas apps, Power Automate flows, Power Portals, and Power Virtual
Agents. You'll bring the insights that you've gained from five or
more project implementations using the Microsoft Solution stack to
our team. We'd be thrilled to learn that you also have these core
skills, interests and experience:
- At least 7 years of experience creating business applications
- Expertise with relational database concepts .
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven with minimal
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, or related field .
- Active Microsoft certifications (PL-200, PL-400, PL-600,
- Experience with canvas apps, Power Automate flows, and Power
- Power BI Experience
- Knowledge of full SDLC, Agile development methodologies, and
application development life cycle .
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills .
- Experience using Visual Studio, GitHub, Azure DevOps, or other
source control management tools
- Azure development fundamentals
- Experience integrating with external systems
- ETL Experience
- Dataverse Experience QualificationsPerficient full-time
employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a
collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous
work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that
includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues
are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs
including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy
work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are
just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.More About
PerficientPerficient is the leading digital transformation
consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers
throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology,
management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its
Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with
outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry
solutions.Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.Perficient is an
equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.Select work authorization
questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Ann Arbor , Lead Power Platform Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!