Full Stack Engineer - Python, Go
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: June 25, 2022
No C2C/C2H candidates availableFully Remote Full time
opportunityFull Stack Engineer What you'll do if you join us:
- Propose, advocate and lead implementation for architectural
changes that push forward the quality and scalability of code stack
and improve the efficiency of the dev team.
- Design and implement features and improvements based on
specifications for products in an efficient, secure, and
- Lead discussions at product demonstrations and sprint
retrospectives; identify and promote improvements
- Help unblock team members and participate in code reviews
- Exhibit mastery over the full stack of tools and technologies
utilized by the development team
- Scope and predict level of effort for projects; manage
deliverables to a deadline
- Provide mentorship and guide other development teams that tie
into the managed products
- Foster and promote a positive engineering culture both within
the team and within the engineering department
- Work with a team to scope out new services and identify
gaps/issues in design What you'll bring to the table with
- 8+ years of experience contributing significantly to the
development of software solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical
field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Linux systems and command line.
- Experience designing and developing front-end and back-end
- Experience owning projects from concept to production
- What makes you stand out
- Experience maintaining and deploying full-stack web-based
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience with Vue, Svelte, or other similar front-end
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with DBMS like MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience with NLP tools and techniques
- Experience with building and enhancing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience developing user-facing software and client-side
- Experience designing or developing chatbots or other similar
conversational AI systems
- Proficiency with UNIX-based development and runtime
Keywords: ektello, Ann Arbor , Full Stack Engineer - Python, Go, IT / Software / Systems , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!