.Net developer - Remote
Company: RIT Solutions, Inc.
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Duration: 6-12 month
1. tech assessment (up to 1 week to complete), 5 questions, limited
to 2 hours. String manipulation, OOP question (design methods).
Comments are important. If they complete at 75% or more, moving
forward. The code is in C#. The manager will playback, ABSOLUTELY
2. 30 min tech screen
3. 1 hour interview include. coding challenge (string
manipulation). Pretty laid back.
Must have a valid LinkedIn profile. Must take an assessment
.net 6 and above with C# that plus .NET framework and .
High-level responsibilities include interpreting functional
requirements to design, develop and implement software solutions
following agile development process. The position requires a
minimum of 2 years of industry experience in writing solutions
using Enterprise .NET technology skills and experience. Software
development primarily consists of developing and supporting the
point-of-sales system using Microsoft .NET systems, processes, and
APIs for in-store applications.
- Development and support of the global point-of-sale system
using .NET, VB, and SQL Server technologies
- Conducts proofs-of-concept and develops prototypes
- Performs design reviews to ensure alignment to the
- Maintains relationships and collaborates with architects in
other domains including infrastructure, security, and business
- Analyzes the functional requirements and designs and implement
them into software modules
- Assists the practice area leader in defining and refining
standards and best practices.
- Identifies and suggests software development process
- Stays connected with the latest .NET technology and continues
to develop his/her technical skills
- Responsible for unit testing his/her software modules.
- Proficient in the use of multiple data storage and access
techniques including abstraction layers, DAOs and RDBMS such as SQL
- Understands and can identify and implement reusable code in an
- Has visibility and understanding of the broader architectural
- Contributes to .NET developer practice, which is a community of
developers focused on consistency in practice and driving
technology innovation through both process and technology
- Collaborates with the project team and is willing to be
flexible to achieve team goals.
- Responsible for building, deploying, and releasing application
- Strong understanding and demonstrated use of design
- Participates in and supports the estimation of technical tasks
and activities on project work
- Ownership mentality while maintaining a team focus
- Develop and test applications using WPF, Themes, Styles, SQL,
ASP.Net and C#.Net code
- 5 years of interacting with customers to derive business and
- Three or more years of WPF UI development
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, computer
engineering or equivalent experience
- Understanding of REST, SOAP, and JSON
- Working knowledge of such platforms as Windows, UNIX, and
- Proficient at using code profiling and debugging tools
- Understanding of relational database concepts, ER diagrams and
- Strong passion for learning
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- International software development experience (multi-lingual,
multi-currency, geographic and locale awareness)
Keywords: RIT Solutions, Inc., Ann Arbor , .Net developer - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!