With our CNA position, you will care for residents under the
direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed
practical nurse. Some responsibilities include:
• Takes and records vital signs.
• Measures and records height and weight, Intake and output
• Cares for the resident’s environment.
• Assists with Bathing, grooming, toileting
• Assists with eating and hydration.
• Observes resident’s skin when giving care and reports changes
to licensed nurse; provides skin care as needed.
• Meets resident’s mental health and social service needs.
Certified nursing assistant (CNA),
High school graduate/GED,
Sub-acute & Long-term care experience, good communication
Based in Southfield, Michigan, Ciena Healthcare has managed
skilled nursing homes and rehabilitation Centers all across
Michigan. Ciena’s seasoned leadership teams, many of whom are
recognized as leaders in our industry, provide our Nursing Homes in
Michigan with clinical, operational, regulatory and financial
management and expertise. Ciena Healthcare is striving to
change the perception of nursing homes care service by providing
our patients and residents with high quality of care in home-like
environments with amenities and hospitality.
At Ciena Nursing Homes in Michigan, it is our honor to
serve our residents that are in need of long-term care and
short-term rehabilitative services. It is our vision to be the
industry leader by offering new perspectives and innovations and
adhering to quality standards that not only exceed regulatory
compliance but also achieve excellence.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS