Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Are you looking for a company that has a strong history, a place
you can contribute and collaborate with internal teams and
accomplish greatthings? Do you have an interested and/or experience
in Power Distribution and want to impact the energy and utilities
industry? If so, this might be theplace for
- You will perform tasks with varying levels of complexity, which
are assigned by the Project Leader.
- Follow directions, assisting engineers in preparing design
packages, performing simple calculations, attending internal
meetings and participating in field assignments.
- Will include field auditing, routing, and design/staking of
electrical power lines. Preferred Qualifications:
- Associates, Bachelor's degree, or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of power distribution design or relatable
work experience a plus.
- ArcGIS experience is a plus.
- General surveying experience is a plus.
- Software package (s) related to field of study/industry -
AutoCAD, (MicroStation is a plus) About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Ann Arbor , Electrical Designer, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!