Registered Nurse - Cardiac Telemetry Unit - 36 hours per week - 12 hour midnight shift - Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Provides leadership in the coordination and delivery of quality
compassionate patient care. Utilizes the nursing process of
assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide,
delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and
family. Effectively communicates pertinent patient/family
information to health care team. Participates in finding solutions
for variances from patient goals and ensures implementation of
- BSN preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to
formulate effective nursing care plans.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and
- Previous cardiac experience preferred,
- Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing.
- Acls certified.
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Ann Arbor , Registered Nurse - Cardiac Telemetry Unit - 36 hours per week - 12 hour midnight shift - Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Other , Clinton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!