Patient Services Specialist I WORK FROM HOME Full Time
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position is responsible for responding to patient inquiries
regarding healthcare accounts receivables across a multi-facility
integrated healthcare delivery system; which includes all billing
associated with Henry Ford Health System hospitals, outpatient
clinics and employed physicians.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Associate's degree in
Business Administration, Accounting, or related fields
- Experience in customer service or healthcare-related
- Three to five years prior experience in a healthcare revenue
cycle position or in customer service role preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, colleagues,
supervisor, and manager.
- Ability to work independently.
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Ann Arbor , Patient Services Specialist I WORK FROM HOME Full Time, Other , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!